The Potion of Truth


I had a lover that I fancied for years,

But one day he left me in a puddle tears.

Another woman had come between us,

And he was planning to leave, thus

I came up with a plan to cause him misery,

With my acquainted skills of witchery.



A little voodoo doll,

Would make his skin crawl,

With the tingle of bugs, which he truly hated.

And a curse to leave him always humiliated

After a late night of romance.

I whispered a spell, to make us cross paths by chance.



A concoction of poison sat bubbling in my pocket,

I slipped it in his drink, now making it toxic.

I watched in the shadowed corner,

And to his new lover’s horror,

He coils and slithers,

And begins to wither

Into the snake that had made our love disappear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

please

Conquered

My Heart